[Reader-list] The Communist Conspiracy !

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:11:34 IST 2009

Dear Mr Ray,

Few of my questions remain unanswered and few more have developed

Are the Communists on payroll of Russia or China ?

Do they work on the instructions from these two super powers ?

Since you have expressed helpless of an alleged terrorist "Madani"
supporting the left in Kerela , would you have a similar arrangement with
Sri Ram Sene in future in Kerela ?

If not what holds the left back ?

Why would we accept that left is sincere ? They dont stick to an ideology .

Why did Communist Party split happen in the first place ?

Are the communist still ambitious about dividing India into smaller
sovereign states ?

Pawan