[Reader-list] The 'upper caste dominated' Media

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:46:31 IST 2009

Dear Kshamendra,
I would ask you to tell me which is not dominated by the upper caste ;
perhaps that would be much easier,though my understanding in terms of
exactly which castes are running the show is limited..I said only that it is
dominated by the upper caste hindus both in terms of ownership as well as
control.I am very open to be criticized and got corrected.
Thanks,
Venu

--
http://venukm.blogspot.com/