[Reader-list] Fwd: My Brief Review of Women and Islam on the Shelfari Page

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:37:30 IST 2009

Dear Kshmendra,

I'm highly obliged to your comments; particularly for the  correction
regarding Umer.
It was a big mistake on my part, to have mentioned Umer as Mohamed's son in
law; actually Umer was his father in law .(I must rush to  correct it there)
While I particularly thank you for pointing out the above factual error in
my post, I  the rest of your contentions are quite debatable , though I feel
restrained by a host of things to elaborate  my points of view. I had just
tried to outline the most impressive arguments I found in this work.

Regards,
Venu.

--
http://venukm.blogspot.com/