[Reader-list] Left in dark times - Bernard Henri Levy

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:59:29 IST 2009

 i found a very profound line in the interview by Bernard Levi

" Competition of victims relies on the idea that what is scarce is not
a scarcity of resources but is the scarcity of ability of mankind to
cry, to sympathize, and to have sorrow"

may be that is thought for  today, which we all, and particularly
those who take positions on respective  victimhood so easily...

http://indersalim.livejournal.com