[Reader-list] stop this nonsense.

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:52:23 IST 2009

Sandeep,
     what happened few thousand years ago, is not the concern for all in
society, of any faith, and to belittle others faith with precarious posts is
frivolous.

  For your sake and for your next generation, and the society, debate on the
present day issues would be better to have enlightened experience. So this
request.

  Also it does not matter today, whether a kshatriya king killed a Shambuka
for what purpose is as interpreted by todays' intellectuals, with their own
axe to grind. Any event of the past may be given a spin to suit ones
presumed idealogy with "intellectual" garb.

  What we forget easily, is these emotional spins will destroy the present
and spoil the future of the nation, thus democracy again suffers for want of
vision for the present and future.But that does not mean we should not
discuss these issues as they give comic relief at times, for the intellect
at the seriousness of the post.?
Regards,

Rajen.