[Reader-list] What the Communists have done to West Bengal in 30years !

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:41:05 IST 2009

Some important statistics that this report does not include, (not that I
have read in its entirety)

Population control: West Bengal has less number of people than rest of
India.
Secularism control: There are less number of Hindus, Muslims, Christians,
Sikhs, Budhists and Jains than the rest of India.
Political control: There are less number of chief minister (just 1) than the
rest of India (which has 25 chief ministers?)
Illiteracy control: There are less number of illiterate people in West
Bengal than rest of India.

Thanks