[Reader-list] communist conspiracy

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Sun Apr 26 11:18:04 IST 2009

Dear Prakash,

This article is prepared by leftists only and can not be counted as neutral
analysis. Today WB is way back in many criteria compared many states of
India. Even in the average poverty line also, WB is back than the national
average.

For Nuclear deal, I have gave clear reason that Uranium is required for our
existing plants to run else they would have been scrapped. For this main
reason our compulsion to make such agreement since the country is under
heavy power crisis.

Anyway, thanks for your reply for my 2 points only, rest of the points, I
think you have no valid reason.

thanks
Bipin