[Reader-list] Query - Antarctica? Voices from the Waters 2009: Call for Entries

Paul D. Miller anansi1 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 28 00:06:02 IST 2009

Hi you all - this seems like a very interesting film festival. I'd like to ask if the topic of ice could be included? I'm working on a project about the sound of ice as  afilm.

The trailer is at www.djspooky.com/art/terra_nova.php

Would you be able to take a look and see if this would work?

thanx
Paul D. Miller aka Dj Spooky