[Reader-list] Mango tree and mangos.

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:03:20 IST 2009

dear Rajan
thanks foir the comment,

i must say, there is Baniya ( business man )  in each one of us, and ,
perhaps, that is why the real mango has almost taken the shape of a
myth,

i am perhaps, talking about the universal feminine sensibilities which
ought to have been naturally in place inside each human being , but
alas,  we are often content with the mask ........ perhaps, we need
unmasking urgently, which is radical thought, and for that reason we
might create another mask, to outwit the myth we are entitled to
create another myth, but we may not lose the sight of the idea which
is restoration and dissolution of sensibilities...

my idea is at we all deserve to relish a mango, but where is it?

love
is

--

http://indersalim.livejournal.com