[Reader-list] The Mango Tree

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 28 21:09:42 IST 2009

very true sir, but why give Paki tone to it? There are hindu punjabis, biharis non-baniyas etc who share the same thing for hindu baniyas, and a second class to the marwaris. They do and it is well-noted in Hindu literature, I can tell you  Bibhutibhusan, a bengali.
And can for the sake of not attacking a caste, can we ignore it's tendancy? Ok, lets take it not that deeply, but strong feeling of author.