[Reader-list] The Mango Tree

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 19:10:09 IST 2009

Dear Inder

>From your earlier "thousands of trees" to now "hundreds of trees" is quite a downturn in numbers.

There are no "thousands" or even "hundreds" of Apricot trees lining either side of the road anywhere in Shopian.

Apricot orchardy is by and large confined to Ladakh Province.

You seem to have your fruits mixed up.

Doesnt matter. The core question still is "Where in Kashmir are people free to eat (any fruit) from their trees on the road side"?

"People free to eat" means anyone and everyone. Where in Kashmir is this?

Kshmendra