[Reader-list] NREGA article

Baruk S. Jacob b_a_r_u_k at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 04:35:33 IST 2009

dear rakesh,

thanks for posting this and the articles on the right to food- i would not have heard about it otherwise.

i was wondering if you knew of any 'grievance redressal'systems that would improve the implementation of the NREGA? is it likely that the implementation of the RTF will face similar issues?

apologies if my questions sound a little inane- i am rather new to developmental issues.

regards,

~baruk
[http://bottlebroke.blogspot.com]