[Reader-list] Temples Of Mirpur

Meera Rizvi meera.rizvi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 10:47:34 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh,

'The problem is not of Kashmiri Muslims v/s Kashmiri Hindus as some would
like us to see. The problem is of justice'...Well, said!

I believe that we cannot ahieve a healthy and productive civilian society by
suspension of human rights.  People who advocate this course of action have
either not thought things through or are just cruel and inhumane (pretty
close psychologically to the militants they claim to hate).

Regards,

Meera

--
Meera