[Reader-list] Tarun Vijay's new book - India Battles to Win

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 12:19:27 IST 2009

Tarun Vijay's new book

India Battles to Win

"Tarun Vijay is an intellectual, patriot, writer and thinker. He
argues and emphasises that our cultural and religious (Hindu) heritage
gives India an advantage to achieve a better, prosperous, equitable
and sustainable future. As an Indian, I am beholden to Tarun for
making me think of my heritage as a part of the future."

                                                                 -
F.C. Kohli, Former Vice-President, Tata Consultancy Services.

About The Book:

India bruised and brutalized with terror war, poverty and self denying
secularism  yet shining stunningly on world horizon as an unstoppable
global power is like a lion shackled in deep slumber slowly awakening
with a roar. India's time has arrived. Invincible military strength,
emerging economic power and a vibrant reformist youth energy having
pride in its core civilisational character are the ingredients that
makes this Indian war winnable.

India Battles to Win is an invigorating reading. Written in his own
inimitable style by Tarun Vijay, who has emerged as the strong and
'most read' journalist representing Hindu nationalism gives his best
power packed commentary. Controversial and fiery. Spares  none-and
remains unapologetic.

An unprecedented book by a highly respected writer who has been one of
the closest policy makers to the top leaders of Hindu movement and
politics.

Hurry, before the offer ends-

THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE AT A PRE-PUBLICATION PRICE OF RS. 395.00 till
15th August, 2009. THE PUBLISHED PRICE IS RS 495.00 PLEASE BOOK YOUR
ORDER NOW TO AVAIL SPECIAL OFFER.

On Line Payment Method- Buyers can pay to  HDFC BANK, LTD, DARYAGANJ
BRANCH, NEW DELHI 110 002 TO ACCOUNT NO 03142790000151(a/c Rupa & Co.,
Delhi).

Orders with payment details may be forwarded on following emails:-
info at rupabooks.com , sales at rupapublications.com . Postage free for the
books shipped within India.

Postage charges for the orders received from abroad will be @ Rs
600.00 per book (registered air mail).

 ALTERNATIVELY THE SAME OFFER CAN BE AVAILED FROM OUR WEBSITE:
http://www.rupapublications.co.in/client/Book/INDIA--BATTLES-TO-WIN.aspx

                                                 A Rupa Publications
proud presentation

INDIA BATTLES TO WIN by Tarun Vijay Category: Current Affairs, Pages:
355 Book Size: 6x9 inches Weight: 500 gm Available in:
HardboundISBN: 9788129115003.

For more information contact A K Singh: Tele- 23240448 ,23272161
/Mobile 9868111026.