[Reader-list] Temples Of Mirpur

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 18:36:25 IST 2009

Dear Vedavati

You have to be condemned for the words you have used and for asking people to be killed or wiped out.

I feel personaly slighted and disgusted with you because I had spoken very strongly against Oishik Sircar's directing sexually abusive language against you.

You have done worse than him. Shame on you.

No one has the right to arrogate unto himself (or herself) the right to take the life of another person, or to provoke or incite others to do so. No such Dharm-Yudh, Jihad or Crusade is acceptable be it for Religious, Political or Constitutional reasons.

Kshmendra