[Reader-list] Fwd: Temples Of Mirpur

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 00:23:32 IST 2009

I agree with you Rakesh. If something wrong has been done in the past, we can't keep those feelings and punish the current generation for the atrocities done by the particular community years ago.
Reverse case:One of my colleagues an SC Officer would tell us let our people come to power we will do the same to your women, what your ancestors had done to our women.What are you supposed to do on hearing such things by high level qualified officers?

(A.K.MALIK)