[Reader-list] When was the first time you were told there is God?

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:28:45 IST 2009

Yes, they do. But faith is something which makes me do what I like. That may
not be the case with organized religion. For example, most of the time I go
to religious places (places of religious importance), what I like is not so
much worshipping the deities there (which I can of course at my home any
way), but seeing the devotion of others, the architecture specialities (if
any), and the surroundings and the environment they create for that
devotion, in terms of the kind of people visiting and also the way the place
is kept.

Organized religion will go hammer and tongs at me for thinking in this way.
But not faith.

Regards

Rakesh