[Reader-list] BOYCOTT SECTARIAN AGENDAS

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 22:37:39 IST 2009

Thre is no reinvention. It is just the attempt to discover what is there for
millions of years. In the what is "way of living", ther is no permission
required to act and say what one feels. All it says is what you sow so you
reap. It is left to the individuals to act in a manner which does not affect
others in any manner.
Regards,
V Murali