[Reader-list] Talk on Working with Abused Children using Play Therapy, Aug 25, Bombay

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:08:21 IST 2009

For the entire mail:
http://psychologynews.posterous.com/talk-on-working-with-sexually-abused-children

Excerpts from the mail from FACSE:

As you already know, Forum against Child Sexual Exploitation (FACSE) is a 13
year old network of individuals, professionals and organizations working to
eliminate sexual exploitation and abuse of children.

This time, we have invited Dr. Naina Athale, Counsellor and faulty at Tata
Institute of Social Sciences as the Guest Speaker to share her experiences
of working with sexually abused children using play therapy.

Our intention is to use the medium of film for sensitizing each and every
person in contact with children (through work or otherwise) to their
responsibility of upholding and promoting the Rights of Children. We would
thus like to invite you for the open meeting on 25th August 09 Tuesday at
4:00 p.m. at the following address.

FACSE
Opp. Mumbai Central Station