[Reader-list] Feudalism in Pakistan

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:26:40 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh JI,

Here are some facts which you might want to know.

1. Haj pilgrimage subsidised to several 1000's of rupees while Amarnath
Yatra taxed.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>
2. When a Newspaper in Denmark published an offensive cartoon caricaturing
the Prophet, the non-descript Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh
called up the Denmark Prime Minister to object to the publication of the
cartoon. The same Prime Minister maintained an attitude of cold and
calculated pseudo-secular silence when a hundred year old Malaimel Sri Selva
Kaliamman Temple in Kuala Lumpur was demolished very recently. Our Prime
Minister did not even issue a statement, much less call up the Malaysian
Prime Minister. Against this known anti-Hindu stand of the Government of
India, even within the country, no respectable or responsible Indian citizen
can ever expect our Prime Minister to speak boldly to President Musharaff,
lodging his protest against the demolition of the Krishna Temple in Lahore.
The list could be endless.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>
3. Hindu temples brought under govt. control whereas Auditing the overseas
cash inflows and outflows of Churches, no way can that be questioned.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>
4. During the regime of S M Krishna, Sangliana, a Christian Officer from
North-East openly sided with missionaries when the Ma Bhagavati temple in
Devanahalli (Bangalore Rural) and Sri Durgamba Temple in Banaswadi
(Bangalore) were demolished and churches erected in their place in
2002.<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>
5. Gandhi and Nehru objected to the decision of the cabinet and insisted
that Somnath Temple should be reconstructed out of public funds, not
government funds, while in January 1948 they pressurised Sardar Patel to
carry on renovation of the mosques of Delhi at government
expense.<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>
6. In 2002, Karnataka State received Rs.72 crores as revenue from temples,
returned Rs.10 crores for temple maintenance, and granted Rs.50 crores for
madrasas and Rs.10 crores for churches. (Daily Pioneer, October 7, 2003.)
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>
7. 8. BJP-ruled Rajasthan has to change the name of a colony named after the
Goddess Sati, but Maharashtra sanctions a Christian township!
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>
8. A minister in the state government, Mohammed Yaqoob Qureshi, offered a
reward of $US11.5 million ($15.6 million) for the beheading of any of the
cartoonists. No case was filed against him for instigating communal
violence. BJP’s reward for killing militants: Case registered against
Katiyar. The Jammu Police have registered a case against Bharatiya Janata
Party (BJP) general secretary Vinay Katiyar for attempting to incite
communal violence by announcing reward money for those civilians who killed
militants. What hipocrcy and pseudo-secularism.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>

stating what Congress and Pseudo-secular Congress are doing on the following
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
1. UPA announcing quota for Muslims, on the basis of religion, is not
communal.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
2. Manmohan Singh, giving a clarion call that Muslims must have first access
to national resources, is not communal.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
3. Postponing Afzal's hanging, for the sake of UP elections, is not
communal.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
4. Releasing the communally doctored Justice Sachar Report is not communal.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
5. Lalu, releasing Banerjee Commission Report on Godhra carnage (when
Nanavati commission was enquiring into the incident) on the eve of Bihar
Elections is not communal. 6. Rahul, telling that Babri Masjid would have
been safe under Gandhi dynasty, is not communal.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
7. Mulayam Singh's attempt to close the criminal cases against SIMI
terrorists is 'not communal'.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
8. surreptitiously slipped in Articles 29 and 30 of the Constitution in
order to convert the Hindus in Majority in India into serfs of the
'Minority' in perpetuity is 'not communal'.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
9. We do not have Haj subsidies in any other Islamic or non-Islamic country
in the world is 'not communal'.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
10. Union Finance Minister, recently announce a new 'Communal' programme of
'COMMUNAL LOANS' by asking the Banks to refashion and restructure their
lending policy by earmarking 15 per cent of the priority sector loans
exclusively for the minorities? is 'not communal'.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>
11. Soon after the Mumbai train blasts, Sonia Gandhi visited Mumbai and
declared that 'the feelings of the minority Muslims should not be hurt,' in
spite of being fully aware of the fact that these acts of terror were
perpetrated by the Muslims with the full backing of ISI in Pakistan is not
communal.
<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=1707&id=625347&tablename=Business>

Can list more and the list could be
endless.<http://www.ndtvgoodtimes.com/mb/readreply.asp?topicid=952&id=893408&tablename=News>