[Reader-list] Britain To Put CCTV Cameras Inside Private Homes

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 5 15:14:53 IST 2009

This is a tale of lessons gone wrong.  Instead of rehabilitating children, one puts them under government is watching us (istead of god).
This is bound to bring in an overall insensitivity and harshness in the child, besides teaching him or her they are from problem families. And who gives these officials the right to supervise, read, intrude into other's affairs and lives, when the'd like to keep things confidential themselves. May be the individual needs to die for such crooks to survive, and rule the nation. This needs to be learnt why such policies can be undesirable, from moral of society as a whole, who r we to say some body is immoral if we do the same? Else, who knows, we may have papers lauding it, and such things like cam stripping in India.