[Reader-list] Feudalism in Pakistan // Trolled to irrelevance

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 01:46:37 IST 2009

This is a classic case of hijacking a list, a thread, by introducing
an irrelevant topic through the thinnest of associative spinning -
whic is interesting to unpack nevertheless. and starting an irrelevant
debate by taking attention to a topic which
has been brought up to distract attention.

practicing and prosletyzing are separate things. these are your hindu
talibans and sipahs doing a gurgling exercise.

christians are targeted in both india and pakistan by similar people.

asad you are right. we need more citizen based politics.

best

yasir