[Reader-list] Fw: Fwd: Join us at the Queer Azaadi March 16 August 2009

kabi cubby sherman cubbykabi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 11:04:53 IST 2009

Do join us at this year's ANNUAL celebratory march of LGBTQueer people, following also the verdict in the 377 case at the

QueerAzadi March
MUMBAI

August Kranti Maidan
16th August 2009
Sunday

Do join us in support — as friends, colleagues; NGOs,  women's groups, human rights organizations, and trade unionists; family members, educational institutions and students, or as anyone supporting citizenship rights of all people.
We invite you to join us on our march as well and to raise your voice along with ours.
We will gather at August Kranti Maidan (close to Grant Road station) 3:00 pm onwards.