[Reader-list] condemning ban on Charandas Chor

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:09:42 IST 2009

Dear Anupam jee,
 I enjoy all the plays and dramas, for example, Vijay tendulkars plays, and
socially relevant plays, but can not digest the left sponsored part truths
passed as absolute truths. as I have seen from inside the full truths of the
left fuedal politburo.!
As to your accusation, shall we say, give proof.?
Regards,
Rajen.

Rajen.