[Reader-list] Deccan Herald Article By Kuldip Nayar

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 17:53:01 IST 2009

Dear all,
 do we not see this happening in our day to day life and the interaction of
tv shows.?

"When a journalist ceases to be a journalist and compromises, he brings down
not only the ideals of the profession, but tells upon the democratic
temperament and the ethos of the nation. I feel sorry the points made at the
seminar in Delhi were not debated by the society. But I feel more
disappointed over the attitude of journalists and politicians who know that
there is a problem of lessening integrity, yet they prefer to sweep it under
the carpet."

Regards,

Rajen.
______