[Reader-list] democratisation of art

sujata tibrewala sujata.tibre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:51:42 IST 2009

 Hi,

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we from Pratibimba
are organising an event on democratisation of art on 29th and 30th August at
Rotary Club Bangalore.

Please visit this link:

http://sujatapratibimba.blogspot.com/

for details on the event, participating artists and the event plan.

*If you are a practising artist you are welcome to join in.*
**
*If you are an aspiring artist you are welcome to learn from the more
experienced ones.*
**
*If you are an art conessiour here is your chance to " hear it from the
horse's mouth"*
**
Do reply to this mail if you are interested as a participant or an artist.

Thanking you in advance
Sujata

--
Sujata Tibrewala