[Reader-list] RTF (Right to Food) Articles - 8

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 23:23:50 IST 2009

Dear Pheeta jee

More on what?  If on right to food, yes we need more. After all, we have
already had enough of time devoted to Hindutva, minority appeasment, BJP,
Congress, Gandhi, Nehru, Pakistan, terrorism. Let us also discuss an issue
which is somewhat away from all these, and whose importance can't be
discarded by any of these, not even terrorists. (That is why even the
Taliban would have to design an economic policy over an area they rule, or
at least provide money and food to the terrorists they train)

Regards

Rakesh