[Reader-list] UK National ID card cloned in 12 minutes

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:16:56 IST 2009

Dear Murali,

Thanks for the clarification. I will keep this definition of yours in
mind, for all future conversations. I hope you are clear, in what you
have thought.

Warm regards

Taha

PS: Just wondering, if according to you, Bhumiputra refers to, 'Born
in the land mass called India with the defined boundaries ', then,
should all persons born in a land mass of India also known as Pakistan
occupied Kashmir be entitled to  UIDC, MNIC, Passports etc?They seem
to be bhumiputras according to your definition.

OR

Should all those persons of Indian parentage who were born outside
India, maybe because their parents were working abroad be denied such
facilities, like citizenship,because, they are not born in the land
mass called India with the defined boundaries?