[Reader-list] Inedia launches 7 eyes in the sky.......

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 10 09:42:54 IST 2009

7 satelites shall 'boost' India's defence.... the authorities claim, & conforming media flaunts. This project has been on, for quite a while say more than 5 years of introducting low Hemispherial many satellites instead of one heavy sattelite, people from DRDO and IIT's have been improving the software potentials of image analysis, yet this news tells me some more expenditure is made on improving resolution, bulky expenses, if we talk of Space & Aviation Research......... One thing I can not understand why does not India's Defence suit her peculiarity, strengths and weaknesses. Do we think that US is a highly safe place and achieved Gold Standards in NAtional security?   That apart, when we have millions to feed, medicate and educate, innovating ways and means for defence expenses, and defence companies giving huge ads is all a wastage, seems there is more to this logic than true concerns as usual......

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/