[Reader-list] Crime and No Punishment: Malegaon Blast Accused Get a Respite

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:25:21 IST 2009

Dear Taha and others
I actually don't care about RSS hating or loving any one. My main aim
of this post was to show how our judiciary and police is so biased. On
one hand so many Muslim youth are being arrested and killed in
encounter deaths in the name of terrorism, but the accused of the
Malegaon blast are relieved on flimsy grounds. I remember that even an
investigative journalist like Praveen Swami (who keeps inventing new
intricate modus operandi of "Indian Mujahideen" and so on) accepted in
his rare essay that the Hindu terrorism exists and the Malegaon blast
was just a tip of the iceberg.

So, my question is: why this prejudice by the judiciary?