[Reader-list] Imran Hashmi takes a U turn

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 10 23:58:56 IST 2009

The clipping made a sad read. Was reminded of the same agony muslims r facing in MUmbai, interestingly many other top-shots complained of same discrimination within Mumbai, this is another example of conflict becoming clear and copming to forefront, as wpould be rare in non-riot affected villages. City based insecurities lead to this.....
The actor who has done many off-beat, bold roles Stood up, with people like Srk denying them as publicity stunts. Afraid of thus loosing his appeal towards majority, he took a softer course....... What he actually said was he was aware that this discrimination was both wayed and he has no allegations against any single community........... All was that wanted to buy a house, in front of minority forum. Imraan's U-turn, is India's shame. I hope he does not withdraw his complaint, and sees an end to this logic of discrimination, which exists solely on itself. How does Muslim make up differ from Hindus. I can not understand. Bravo-Imraan!

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/