[Reader-list] Fw: Imran Hashmi takes a U turn

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 12:21:25 IST 2009

Well Mr Murali, what will the Minorities Commission do if there are no such complaints. Do you want the Commission to sit without work.I do not know why do the Muslims make issues of small things and our pseudo-secularists are awaiting such incidents to support them. A few years back, in Delhi I went to enquire about a flat in a Society in Delhi where I was told that only Gujratis can buy or get the flats transferred.Cool,what is big about it?
Someone in Bangalore I know didn't want to give his flat to a non-vegetarian and he would have refused to let out his house to a  Muslim.Some one could make an issue of even such small things. Why, let us live with our own dignities.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)