[Reader-list] Crime and No Punishment: Malegaon Blast Accused Get a Respite

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 19:16:36 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh

You have gone off on a tangent from the the point I was trying to highlight. Quite obviously I failed.

My point was not about having a bias or about discussing biases. Nor was it about you or anyone else.

My point was about the discussion in this thread begining to veer towards a direction where it might end up discussing religions and religious scriptures and the precepts drawn from how they are propagated and how they are followed.

Since 'uss hamaam mein sabb nangay hain' people then have to resort to cover-ups.

Kshmendra