[Reader-list] The Wall Project : Mumbai

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 15:14:13 IST 2009

1. Graffiti & Slumming Around Chapel Road, Bandra
http://phyre.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/graffiti-slumming-around-chapel-road-bandra/

2. a tribute to our cat, nako.
http://ditikotecha.blogspot.com/2009/03/tribute-to-our-cat-nako.html

3.  painting on the naval dockyard wall
http://mindlessmumbai.blogspot.com/2008/02/blogging-after-5-days-partly-because-of.html

4. ":A roadside art!" on webpage
http://www.celebratebandra.net/news.asp

5.
Sex on the wall
http://www.mid-day.com/news/2009/jul/050709-Graffiti-Vandals-vulgar-messages-Sophia-College-South-Mumbai-News-Racial-slurs.htm

6. Forging ind uses wall graffiti to showcase its plight
http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/forging-ind-uses-wall-graffiti-to-showcase-its-plight/57671/on

7.

Graffiti on my wall
http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/graffitimy-wall/346913/