[Reader-list] China should break up India: Chinese strategist

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:20:55 IST 2009

Dear all,     it is again, public postures as China knows well that it can
make some inroads if nation is divided, but why blame China only, US of
America  did it successfully with USS of Russia.? And is on that path of
breaking islamic states , first by dividing the followers of faith as shias
and sunnis, kurdhish and others, to put their puppet on seat of power, India
is already having american puppet as PM.!

Regards,

Rajen.

Rajen.