[Reader-list] A follow up...............silence won't count anymore!

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:35:26 IST 2009

Dear Anupam,
 a big YES, and the initiative is for all of us to see that good governance
in true spirit of the word is present in society.We spend our time in
blaming the system of which we are good, no discrimination whatsoever can be
there, as the elected legislators, babus and the judiciary are from
sectarian agendas and these sectarian actions flare up, then those affected
cry foul.

When rule of laws is without fear or favour, the deviant who sheltors  a
terror prone insurgent, is dealt by legal speedy mode, no with
encounters.Today if a person marries thrice, he becomes spokesperson for
rights of minorities but truely he converts to faith to hide his illegal
bigamy.!

  Please read the good article in Times of India of knotted kind.!

Regards,

Rajen.

PS: Rakesh jee, pl would you post the link of the article from Times of

Rajen.