[Reader-list] Laxman Rao - Author, Tea Seller and an Inspiring Hero

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:59:39 IST 2009

Fortunately, I've been in very close association with Laxman Rao ji for last
few months. Last month, he was invited by President Patil to Rashtrapati
Bhawan to discuss his creative zeal of writing.

A couple of months back Mass Communication students of Jamia MCRC made a
documentary on him.

I salute his courage.

P.S. - The latest issue of OPEN magazine has an article on him.

regards