[Reader-list] Fw: Imran Hashmi takes a U turn

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Fri Aug 14 11:25:57 IST 2009

Dear Malik,

Anupam is like that only never accepts gracefully others view and will
impose the views that he is only correct. He is very rough and I have also
bad experience in the past and stopped communicate with him due to his
rudeness.

In India, those who speaks for minor community consider themselves as
secular, but actually they are pseudo-secular only. Those who speak for
Indians which includes minority also are consider to be communal.

thanks
Bipin