[Reader-list] India on a list of countries which have failed to protect its religious minorities adequately

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:23:10 IST 2009

 Hi,
 Rakesh,

 your words given below reflect as to how much you have cared to understand
 posts on the list, I have clearly stated that rule of laws will prevail,
judiciary has to adjudicate on the dispute, expeditiously, followed by all
of us,be it about the dispute of land at Ayodhya or churches  or temples
sprung overnight.Keep it up, you are in debate competition.............!

     "  By the way, I still find one thing peculiar. Murali ji, Rajen ji,
and others have repeatedly said on this forum the kind of things Islamic
rulers have done in the past to temples, the kind of minority appeasement
being done and so on  "

 good scores of brownie points, Regards,

Rajen.

--