[Reader-list] Fw: Imran Hashmi takes a U turn

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:01:48 IST 2009

Rajen jee. We are not debating to win. We are debating and discussing to
understand issues which have a subjective feature to it. These are not
objective things but things which have value systems attached to them,
whether it be yours or mine.

As for you, my question is same as that for Murali jee. When someone
boycotts you, your importance is gone, for you can only continue by pleading
to a sense of victimization. But when you or someone of same belief declares
the same call, you don't have a word to say about it. Why? May I know that?