[Reader-list] India on a list of countries which have failed to protect its religious minorities adequately

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 15:13:57 IST 2009

Dear Professor Rajen ji

I don't have a holier than thou attitude, because I think you deserved that
Professor tag. Seriously, now you should teach in a university rather than
simply spreading your views among fewer people here. What say?

By the way, professors, I experienced, are quite open to views from other
sources even if it's contrary to their own beliefs, and try to look at those
views from different perspectives as well. But the professor to whom I
address this seems to be an odd one out. So I will think now before
addressing exceptional professors, especially of the kind who have an utter
disregard for people's issues.

As for my beloved being Shikhandi, at least that Shikhandi is much better
than your Modi and Advani who don't have the guts to move without any NSG
around them, and yet talk about masculinity and 'dum'. (Remember Elections
2009 Sir. At least that Shikhandi was giving Chicken Biryani to 'terrorists'
as per your vocabulary and ideas (as you yourself stated once on this
forum), your heroes chickened away at the frightening prospect of being laid
bare by the same Shikhandi). Anyways, you are the type who run away when
attacked, as I said, like China, to avoid controversies.

Regards

Rakesh