[Reader-list] India on a list of countries which have failed to protect its religious minorities adequately

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:27:24 IST 2009

Hi,
 Rakesh,

 thanks for the appointment and as appointing authority of the university, I
submit my humble rejection to the offer, to you, as I have neither the
inclination to be in controversies as I always sidestep them,further I do
not subscribe to your view that Modi and others are mine, but they are duly
elected by the people in fair and free polls unlike the nominated individual
who is the rubberstamp who parrots the words for his madam, his headmaster,
uncle Sam.

As to the list, it is better to sidestep from the controversies more because
it is my observation that has made me to take this step, as I have noticed
the moderator/s in their own style chastise some for inaccuracies and
reprimand a few, but many get away, by the niceties of an apology, such
being the case, the list being abundant in good and versatile thoughts, it
is better not to be "rebel".
   Ofcourse, my mentor was rebel by birth, radhikarajen, who tried all
rebelious ways in life, albeit without violent means, lived and had life
with the likes of Kanu Sanyal, Guruji Shri. Golwalkarji, and all the extreme
sides of the life, but even in death, he gave life to many, as a first case
of organ donor, for harvest of organs, lived life with humane side always at
the foremost, had more than the share of good friends from all faiths,
accepted good from all ways of life to practice,came in to world quietly,
left much more quietly, with his thoughts for the society to dwell upon.The
gist of the thinking was to have tolerance for fools, tolerate those who
have egos more than the substance, to be quiet when some one shows off
borrowed wisdom, when some one pretends to be sleeping, never try to wake
them up.

Yes, I like and love to sidestep such, who seek controversies to make their
name in intellect show offs, and to the student who appoints me as
professor, I can humbly say that, I am still in studies, in the process of
learning, so I do not wish to teach.

A word of caution, slips in my mind as soliloquy, having come to study in
technology, why waste parents money for some issues which are not relevant
to studies.?

regards,

Rajen.

--