[Reader-list] Highlights of PM’s Independence Day speech - 198

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:50:44 IST 2009

Hi,
 Taha,

    it may be interesting for you and many others to know that, any product
that we buy in the market, be it a toothpaste or a brush or a shampoo,
thanks to mnc companies, carries a twenty digit id, the first three digits
signifying the nation of production, the next three, plant of production,
batch, month and year of the product, last four digits being the price, so
when the Nokia representative came in to witness box, she could depose that
four mobiles made in china for Nokia were sold in Pakistan, were used in
India,and as all consumer products now being sold with unique id, the
mobiles have a feature of id, in China, it is said, that 100 units pass of
as units with one sigle id, so there can be 100 mobiles with one single
unique id number.!

  Now about human id cards, or numbers, which are based on biometric
measurements, as per studies in humanities made of which results are not yet
available in public domain, there are atleast 9 similar humans born at the
same instant in the planet earth,so at birth, if id cards are given to one,
all other 8 can use the same id number.! Because they match perfectly to
biometric measurements to each other though born to different parents.!
Further the research is tentative in surmising that 2 out of nine born, die
early, natures law of survival of the fittest.!

  Apart from this,  the study also reveals that leaders of almost all
nations have body doubles for security reasons, first such body double was
in India  for Indira Priyadarshini, and later for some there were dual
vehicles to move  for logistics of security. Saddam Hussain, Bush
and British PMs had body doubles in multiples according to these studies.!

A word of caution, these are just speculations, as authentic details are not
available, again for "security" reasons. But with id number, this issue may
be really reassuring to some of our leaders as they have many "body
doubles."

Regards,

Rajen.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Taha Mehmood
<2tahamehmood at googlemail.com>wrote:

> it's seems to be a case of smart juggling of words to me. A clever
> play of semantics and syntactic order to suggest new meaning.
>
> -Unprecedented growth- seems to be lower than -high growth- according
> to the quote you pasted...
>
> You may have a point here, but I am sure you would have done the same,
> had you been made to get up at six thirty in the morning and address
> your beloved motherland while looking at a bunch of school children
> getting drenched in morning showers.

Rajen.