[Reader-list] a letter to Sarai admin

Srikanth Thunga thungas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:08:20 IST 2009

I completely agree with Yousuf.

I have a suggestion. Move sarai to ning network or something similar. I am a
member of open anthropology group on ning and I have found it to be very
versatile which makes a lot more sense. Please check
http://openanthcoop.ning.com/

I have a little bit of experience on ning & I can help the owner to pilot
it/test it etc...

Keith Hart, who was the creator of OAC on ning is aware of this group I got
enticed to join this only on suggestion of Arvind and Keith Hart on OAC.

In my opinion, sarai still seems to be on decade old technologies of mailing
lists when internet has improved to a much mature platform.

I had mailed the owner once a while ago, but never got a response. I wanted
to suggest a more mature platform to the owner as I was overwhelmed by the
number of emails I get everyday on this mailing list. I am still not used to
reading all emails on sarai and there are no alternate ways of looking at
the information. I happened to read this email also by chance only.

Regards,
-Srikanth