[Reader-list] Sam Miller on Sarai

Jeebesh jeebesh at sarai.net
Tue Aug 18 11:28:57 IST 2009

Confusion. Confusion.

Sarai hosts many lists. This list is only one of them.

So comments on the content of this list should be limited to this list
only. Not all of Sarai.

And further Sarai is not a assemblage of lists. It has many offline
practices.

And thanks monica for your reminder to think beyond freedom of speech
binaries.

warmly
jeebesh