[Reader-list] Regarding a reference Check

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:36:18 IST 2009

Dear Shuddha,

A BFI vacancy for a cameraperson has come to my notice.

 I am keen on applying for the post.

The application requires me to provide a reference check from my
previous employer.

The general nature of inquires would be related to competencies
pertaining to handling of normal digital camera like a PD 170, or HD
series. While I was in Delhi I have handled these cameras quite
regularly. Also at while at Sarai two films were made viz- Mongrel
Cities,  and No Fog wherein I had contributed in the capacity of a
camera person and done some editing work too.

Although there is very very thin chance of me getting through, but if
needs be, would it be okay for you to answer any queries in this
regard.

Warm regards

Taha