[Reader-list] 'I am the Change' Short film Competition: Submission deadline Sept 10

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:03:15 IST 2009

>From http://www.mammovies.com/blogs/?p=573

A student who distributes books to Atm guards, a auto rickshaw guy who runs
a free library for his passengers, a Computer engineer who distributes
slippers, a cobbler who gives food to ants…
These are some everyday heroes who are making a difference by small acts of
kindness.

We invite new, amateur and professional filmmakers to come together and
share their stories through short film. Participate in ” I am the change
film project 09′ <http://www.mammovies.com/iamthechange2009/homenew.html>

*Competition : 1st - 4th October*

*Submission deadline: 10th September*

Make a film, make a difference