[Reader-list] "We Are All Hindus Now"

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 16:17:48 IST 2009

Dear Kshmendra,

My over reaction has a basis which unfortunately is absent in states of
america. here people seemingly die for the cause of religion. someone
writing an opinion piece reducing religiousity to a dehydrogenated packaged
lifestyle product is what i found stupid. i have no issues with anyone
posting dozens of such opinions on this list.

regards
anupam