[Reader-list] On why Singh, Shourie and Sangh should learn Photoshop?

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:20:47 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh,

Many thanks for your inputs. I believe what BJP should do, BJP will
do. It is not for me to comment on. I am happy to watch events unfold
from a distance. My curiosity lies in the projection of collective
self of the BJP i.e. its image. BJP has lost power twice. People asked
for some introspection. They were shouted down. Those people, it
seems, are now trying to puncture its image. Image like power seems so
fickle. Now here, gone tomorrow. The political environment has
changed. BJP must respond to this change.

Jaswant Singh suggests Advani is a liar. Arun Shourie seconds his
suggestion. This is a serious blow to the image of BJP.  A probable PM
of India is a blatant liar. Not good for a national party.

The photo-shop argument comes in handy here. Why photo-shop because we
know the program can manipulate a representation of an image. We also
know that certain things will not change. BJP will never leave RSS.
BJP will never appeal to Muslims. Not at-least in near future.
Therefore I thought that it requires quick fixes. Panting-Danting as
they say in Delhi! Which any photo-shop could easily provide.

At the moment I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Let's see...how many more petals will the lotus shed before it blooms again ;)

Warm regards

Taha