[Reader-list] Islamic State

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:21:21 IST 2009

Hi, Ram,
 each of the ids are stars in the galaxy of reader-list, mainly because of
the thoughts as lights to society that we live in, some shine
brightly, occasionally, some shine regularly,but fade off if the light of
thought is not very sublime.! Even myopic thoughts, biased views have their
value to make all in the list to provoke thoughts. Some respond, many do
not, as it is the choice they have. I particularly liked the way of
presentation of thoughts by you on the list.Keep posting,

Regards,

Rajen.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Ram Prasad Sharma <
ramprasadsharma.india at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Rakesh
>
> Your image appears  to be that of a 'star' of some sorts considering the
> kind of response you got as 'welcome'.
>
> Regards
>
> Ram

Rajen.